Thursday, July 31, 2008

Rosemary's Baby...

So this is something that has always boggled my mind! If you are in a public place. Be it Restaurant, Hair Salon, Spa, etc. why you feel the need to bring your misbehaved toddler and all of their toys including a play pin and all of those fucking rattle toys??

It is 12:45 and I am sitting at the salon trying to get rid of a headache caused by a night of drinking before. Just as I felt the calming effects of my advil kick in. This little brat starts screaming at the top of his lungs. Blood curdling screams. The mom is laughing and thinks "he is just tired! Well if he is fucking tired PUT THAT BITCH TO SLEEP!!!!! OR take him to one of those Drop and Go day cares! Thats what the fuck they are for!! I mean there are other clients in here trying to have a relaxing experience and they cant because this demon is being sacrificed!

Now there is another kid that looks a little like Chicken Little in here and he is playing with trucks or cars or some shit and he is making the noises! STOP! LEAVE THEM AT HOME!

I feel like I am working at DisneyCuts or SillyScissors! This is not a daycare/ salon!

I have to go...I have foils in my hair and I don't want to overprocess...because then I will scream louder than that little fucker ever thought about!

oh and PS....Now they are singing some God Damn Nursery Rhyme! Thats right Bitch...Take that thing to a N U R S E R Y!

Basically my day is this.....

3 comments:

areelleaye said...

this is the reason rich people need nannys.
give that bitch my number.

Anonymous said...

babies dont even have kneecaps sooo....

Amy said...

Hm. Drop n Go daycares. Yes, of course hand my child over to complete strangers... that sounds like a good plan.

Come on, who would do that?! No responsible loving mother would do that.

However, no one with any class would bring their child (and pack and play!) to a salon. Thats just rude. Thats why good mommies hire sitters or wait til the grandmas are free to make our appointments.

Sounds like you had some pretty inconsiderate clients today and that sucks, but heavens, is it necessary to advocate irresponsible parenting. No, I don't think so.

Ps: I'm the Salon Coordinator at a large salon as well. Thats how I found your blog, looking for other frustrated professionals like myself. Generally, you're amusing, but today. Not so much.